anyone know this guy?

grammAr…

:mamoru:

Stupid rider, awesome picture. :tup:

i spell at a 3rd grade level :banghead:

and you cant view pictures either, his foot is on the bike by the way. its on the seat.

and yes, i know i am not one to talk about grammar, but really?

i was just saying, i’d rather crash at 50mph riding a wheelie than 100mph riding a wheelie… :banghead:

The only reason for his foot to be on the seat would be if he had a rear hand brake. Even if he did the wheelie doesn’t look any “cooler.”

Bottom line, stupid.

1 wheel on the ground calls for one foot on the bike…

Hey Chris, when are you going to take some pictures of my bike? :stuck_out_tongue:

show up to cruise nights next week and im sure he will. lol just let him know your going and meet up.

whenever you want bro…do you have my number? pm me if you want

Nice shot… I wish i could see what he was trying to do there with his foot… was it mid can-can or something? Hes got some decent height there…

:tup:

Not everyone needs a rear brake to do wheelies…

Balance doesn’t require a brake… it requires throttle moderation. If he is only riding it for less than an 1/8th miles… he could just ride out a power wheelie.

If he isn’t using a hand brake… I give him all the props. There aren’t many people left out there not using the back brake like their lives depend on it.

I’m not attacking you or anything… just saying.

And he isn’t a fucking squid in that pic… he is on a closed course at a race track. Not everyone needs to be in every piece of equipment available to do a quick wheelie.

Quit abusing the term SQUID… we’re going to have to come up with a different term for people who wear safety gear (but not enough for the haters) and people who stunt… but not on public highways (on closed courses) … maybe we can call them your average rider?

he looks super tiny

Well said. However, not only does his foot position not look cool but COVERING the rear brake is always smart to prevent unexpected accidents… no matter how good he is at maintaining balance point.

I do agree with Willy though, it’d be nice to know what he was doing with that foot.

And I am not a hater, I appreciate a good whoolie:tup: but damn… if I was at the strip I would most certainly wear over-the-ankle boots and gloves. No question.

YUT

UG^HHHHHHHHH

insert g^

word

noice :tup:

Nice, ive seen people get thrown out at nyi for that