lancaster this week…

if anyone knows him i’m sure he’d like this pic lol

dope pic

No gloves and sneakers. Awesome!

got some quality avatars in posts 2 & 3

did they throw him out for that ?

not that i saw, a few people did it the other night

he was only going 50mph across the line, not too fast

reminds me of my friend, same color GSXR and all. maybe it was him, i’ll have to ask. havent talked to the guy in ages though.

Why in gods name is he not covering his rear brake?

he’s wearing skinny jeans, sneakers, and no gloves. why is he doing a lot of the things he’s doing? haha

Well everyone knows you get better feel with no gloves duh.

YUT UGHH.

:nerd:

thats rad, i love when people just pay the five bucks to rip a wheelie the whole way

yeah, i dont get why you would pay the $5 to do a wheelie, when you know they are doing them on the streets anyways. oh wait…nvm hes trying to show off!

Last year when I went to nyirp I was doing wheelies down the return path and stoppies infront of the stands, they didnt care, it was pretty dead though.

all the hate for the wheelies…

it’s lancaster…who cares??

his foot isnt even on the peg??? i’m i missing something

not hate, just over done. everyone these days does them. i was sitting in a parking lot on main street in akron, 3 kids sitting at a light, all three had to do a wheelie as they drove off. its an every day thing now. nothing special about it. only one that was special, was the guy that dumped his bike by my old house on heim road in williamsville. lol guy gave it gas and went up the curb, ended up flying off the bike. best part about it, it was right on a turn.

let em do wheelies, it’s called darwinism.

they’ll learn their lessons and weed out all the squids

Not only is your first sentence not a question, but the second sentence makes absolutely no sense at all.

:nerd:

ankles come with a speed rating these days?

sorry for my terrible grammer what i was trying to say is that his foot isn’t even on the bike