anyone looking for work??? Decent pay!

damnnnnnn 38/hr sign me up!

Does she work with WAMU?? Thats the only local client branch we have, unless she is a notary or and abstractor. And all banks think the title companies are slackers, they dont realize, or care about the crap we have to go through to get the title work completed. When your underwriters are approving people for mortgages that have 15 judgements, and 10 tax liens, we cant turn that shit around in 24 hours, they want us to just clear the shit off, and get it back to them as soon as possible, but it dont work that way. For example, say they just approved John Smith for a mortgage, now he is showing like 20 judgements on title. Chances are, most of the judgements belong to another John Smith. WAMU talks to John Smith and he tells WAMU that none of them are his, now they call us and tell us that none of them are his, and remove them from title. However, John Smith actually does have 2 of those Judgements. If we clear them off of there on WAMU’s word, we get stuck paying off the judgements, so we have to research each and every one of those judgements, and that takes a few days. There are alot of phone calls and left messages, and faxes to wait for before we can be sure that none of those judgements belongs to him. WAMU is big for that shit. I have this argument with my mom all the time, since she underwrites for WAMU.

I work at ATM…although I don’t deal with the clients or borrowers directly. I issue the final policies and shit like that. It’s a good business, and the only way you learn the jobs is doing them, there are no college courses for this shit. ANYONE can advance in this field.

usually depends on which company your at and how much ass you kiss.

Very True!

you gonna try and put a word in for me? i sent the resume friday?

Yeah…I’ll make a call to HR this morning.

tittle work …hahahaha…those guys are complete idiots…you can go from working the hotdog stand one day to do tittle work

this is the truth… whats funny is idiots usually end up with the management jobs…