anyone looking for work??? Decent pay!

I work at a mortgage title company in Robinson, up in RIDC. We just lost three people today for various reason (ie…1 moved to another department, 1 fired, 1 walked out) You are not required to have mortgage experience, but it would probably be helpful, though they will train you. it would probably start at about 1$12-$13 an hour, and you would be preparing HUD’s. We work with large banks (Washignton Mutual, Wells Fargo, US Bank, Countrywide, etc.) There is always room for advancement, and they always promote from within. The company is failry small, with only about 25 employees in the building. If you are interested call 1-800-646-8258. If you want to find out more about the company, you can call me direct at extension 8236. Our company is ValuAmerica, www.valuamerica.com

I’m calling…

me?:naughty: :sadwavey:

ggod countrywide or bad countrywide? i know wells fargo used to deal with just a paper but lately it seems they will take anyone. i have title experience. what software do you use? please dotn tell me its ramquest.

I guess its Good Countrywide, because they aren’t hard to deal with at all. I personally like WAMU, we deal with the Bethel Park office and the Jacksonville Office. We used to deal with Downers Grove, but they shut it down. I heard Bethel Park is about through as well, and all their work is going to San Antonio. Hopefully our sales guys get off their asses and start calling San Antonio to pick up work from there.

Another thing, If you can get in here, i am going to be heading up the new Appraisal Department here, because I am the only person in the office with Appraisal experience. So I know they are going to be looking for Appraisal reps…its kinda fun to yell at appraisers, and make them kiss your ass. Its especially nice around Christmas time, they like to send gifts. I got a $100 gift certificate for Bravo from an appraiser a couple years ago.

cool i sent my resume … now all i can do is wait…

been in doc prep b4 and hud prep wasnt much harder…i worked for NASCO…any higher starting wages for experience?

after 90 days, I worked for NASCO…int he appraisal department, under Gary Peatross

Not sure…i worked under terry larkin under chrissy mckean

I feel like everyone I know works at these places, aren’t there 3 around the area (moon), my sister works at one of them, don’t remember the name…

in Moon, there is ATM, LSI, Land America, and soon Wells Fargo that I am sure of. This business is funny, once you get in, you never leave. You move around, and do different aspects, but you never leave.

Chrissy McKean sound familiar. Are they still in Sountpointe, or are they in their new building yet?

f the mortgage business; until this state requires licensing it will be a perpetual mess of dumbasses and crooks mixed in with the occastional good broker.

title work isn’t as bad, but just as stressful

see if your work would like a new web design :naughty:

They need a new website…ours is so lame and boring.

I want to go to WAMU to be an Underwriter. My mom does it and she makes $38/hour. I can handle that

my mothers company recently moved into the cherrington office park next to land america… what exactly is it that land america does? they’re always in at odd hours and they wear jeans and sweats…

They are a Mortgage Title Company.

My mother deals with ATM, Valuamerica on a daily basis.
The most unprepped people ever.

that’s a good job!