Tonawanda engine plant hiring if anyone interested.Update post 50ish

Starts at $14 or $15 an hour and you should be getting at least 50 hrs a week.Only summer help for now but that’s how many people got in here.If You know anyone that works here,hit them up for the referral papers they got today if interested

any of the weekend shifts?

where can I find more info on it? Mostly looking for part time after work anyway.

LMAO this is not part-time.Either 6am-2 or 3:30 or 4pm-12 or 1:30 + weekends sometimes

dam if i didnt have to get up at 4:30am 4-12 would be sweet as a second job lol.

soooo 14-15 for 40 hrs plus time and a half for over time?

Yup that’s about how it works. I did it for 3 summers. At less that what they pay now. was working 55-78 hrs. Tried to bring home more than a grand in a week. Couldn’t do it, taxes fuck you on OT. Best I brought home was $998, gross was like $14xx. Sundays are double time, anything over 8hrs are 1.5-time.

They do hair samples so if you smoke or bump, you’re fucked!

meh i’m not to worried about that… it’s either i get something like this that i might enjoy doing or work a desk job doing ten times less working only 40 hrs a week making just as much

If you can make $800 a week at a desk job doing very little I say go for it. But don’t let Mistero fool you. They don’t work too hard there. :lol:

do they have health for temp workers?

I worked at Delphi. Yes the money is nice but man I was going crazy because its such a boring job and not challenging at all. Its the same shit everyday. BORINGGGGGGG. It takes the right person to do the job. If I was making what they used to make I may still be there.

im very interested looks like im going to have to find someone that has works there. I used to work across the street testing motors at Johnson Matthey and liked all the overtime they had there plus I didn’t mind the factory work.

This past week will be my best ever there.Should be roughly $3,100 gross and can’t wait to see what Uncle sammy takes out of it.
It isn’t really that bad of a job and if you get decent people to work with it is actually pretty decent.
I’m a truck driver(FORK) which to me is an awesome job.If you want to stop and talk to your buddy for 20 mins.,as long everything is stocked you’re fine.Alot more freedom and not tied to the line.

I worked over there a few weeks doing some tear downs and they had the LS2 motors there.An awesome sight to see rows and rows of them.I think they were going in GTO’s

What type of work is it? Assembly bullshit? Presses?

D where can i get an app?

damn, I’d like to check that out. I’m so sick of sitting in a cubicle every day

wish it was guaranteed work after summer

tell me what bump is?

blow

Yayo… aka Columbian BAM BAM