Anyone need any GM/Corsica parts?

My grandma got in a accident. 2007 Peterbuilt Semi ran the light and boom into car.

If you need anything lemme know. ~Low Orig miles.

1994 corsica LT. Auto. Was mint w/no rust.

Orig owner since day one.

sell me the whole car!

We used to rebuild those all the time a few years ago when I worked for my friend’s bodyshop. They used to be cheap to buy and parts were dirt cheap and plentiful. My friend made tons of cash off those things.

Now theyre too old to bother with though.

Im guessing grandma is ok?

ya whiplash like a mother!, shes doing better :slight_smile: she lives near you. shes got a G6 GT as a rental :smiley:

Now I remember you saying she lived by me. Which street again?

day.

Pm me a price for the whole car i need a donor for my wifes beretta…
Very interested!!

idk what your looking to spend but i got an offer from someone wanting the motor and trans, 275. but i want the whole thing gone.

Car has to be out by tommrow. or i pay 60 in storage a day there after, or 80 to tow it to my house… lol

PM’d

Pmed back

http://www.killsometime.com/Pictures/images/Pic1348.jpg
You’ve got mail

Diddo

What an absolutely crazy year it was! But you look brilliant as always as Naruto Cosplay,maybe Naruto Costumes oh yeah well thanks 4 telling me that, of cause, i should share my interesting Naruto Cosplay Costumes Cosplay Wigs

Bitch get the fuck outta my thread.

WoW…

Did you get this to your house?? Or is it still at the shop??

There closed on the weekends, they failed to tell me. i went there 10am yesterday and the door says M-F 8-5. Also i called the insurance company and i guess a new adjuster is coming monday morning at 8am.

Yea anyway to stick it to ya…
If you get it to your house and decide to part it out urself let me know i need the motor…
Id grab the whole car but i got 6 at my house now so no room!
If you needed help with the tow let me know aslong as you hook me up wit a decent price on the motor…