FS: 1990 240sx TLC Parts/Project

Hey Guys,

In a dilemma - yard needs cleaning and apparently Im not allowed to have my parts car sitting about anymore :frowning:

Full car, loaded with tan interior, and most of a black interior (from my road car thats gutted)

Only rust is on the frame, which is why it was a parts car… everything else is mint!

Clean body, NO chips in the glass / cracks / dings whatever its seriously clean…

I just have to get it out of here, and I have no way of transporting it really - so first come first serve either for parts or for the whole thing!

Whole car $500 or best offer
Parts:
Doors, Front Fenders are already gone - everything else is in there
Parts not pictured are in the interior of the car - as you can see its stuffed with bits in there heh… 1 full tan interior, and half of a black interior (console to the trunk is all in there) Have the tail lights and components for that as well!

Pictures:
Took a boatload, add my MSN - Spitfire117@gmail.com, or Give me a call…
Everything is in very clean condition, its just it had a rusted out frame so I got it from a buddy - had plans to build a tubular frame, and go racecar style - but then I got yelled at for having it when my parents got home :E

where are you located?

Just south of Calgary, turn at TeePee corner if anyone knows what Im talking about…

bummer…to far for me. would cost me the same in gas to haul it back to edmonton…well maybe half.