Anyone on here do quality Evo Reflashes?

Tom is an old friend, he’s meticulous about his work, however his opinions on tuning are not absolute and often argued.

That being said, I only can attest to his attention to detail and rigorous and thorough application.

I’m sure any of the above mentioned will treat you right and wont F your shit up, since you have the very basics in terms of modifications

edit: Joe, do you have a brother Ken Sansone? I played baseball with him.

Emery, Mike, or Klemenn. I have an Emery tune and its awesome :tup: A bunch of exhaust/mbc/intake cars he did are going mid 12’s @ 110+, some with people who are brand new to drag racing. I get almost 28 mpg from my tune.

:snky: :tup:

emery/klemann! wheres the poll?

hmmm, in spring i would like a tune from kelmann, for i will have cams and other goodies as well. but for now maybe ill call innovative since they are close. i just need my car to move until then, its so slow at the moment.

ps- no that is not my brother ha

A mail in tune might be the best option just to hold you over til the spring

Mail-in tunes suck. I had a dynoflash mail-in tune for about a month :barf:

damn, where did you get it from?

Absolute garbage compared to a wideband tune on your ACTUAL car.

kleeman…hands down

just hold off til he comes back to town, your gonna be wasting $ otherwise

kleman can do tunes via datalogs its all preference.shop around talk to these tuners.for warned email kleman as a phone call is a minimum three hours

lol :word:

I’ve heard great things about Emery, Sean Ivey (in NJ), and AMS (IL).

Just turn the carb screw then adjust timing(spits chew)

But you didn’t tell everyone what we were Really talking about… :pedo:

Funny how I actually agree with everything said here.

For 2.5+ years, I have been screwing around with my car, seeing how fast I can get it simply by tuning it. With some pretty minimal mods, I was able to achieve a 7.49 at our local 1/8th mile which considering my relatively short mods list, was pretty good. (We only have 1/8th mile tracks here)

But, all hell is going to break loose soon, as I have started to put my car back together. It will be interesting because so far, there has been over 10lbs removed from just the lower rotating assembly. :headbang:

In a few short weeks, you should see an entire engine build thread from me (Which will be really really long) about all the things I did to my car. It’s pretty extensive, and ahould equate to very low 11’s if not high 10’s. And I am loving it because so far, the only things I (Me personally) didn’t do was the machine work to the block. (But I did spec out all the details of what to do, and what values to target for the machining like boring, deck height, align honing, crankshaft work etc…))

Should be interesting.

P.S. Attached is pic of some new :pimp: