2008 Mitsubishi EVO X Project/DD

so hears is my story im currently deployed and when i went home on leave i planed on not spending any money at all. Oh boy was i wrong lol. but instead what happened was i sold my 2005 mazda 6i and bought my evo which i am in love with already haha and already have a list of aftermarket parts and mods so here they are:

ACT CLUTCH KIT-618.90$
ACT PROLITE FLYWHEEL(9.5lbs)-327.59$
Torque solution short throw shifter-109.99$
Agency Power race crank pulley(1.0lb)-140.00$
From evoxparts.com
TEIN S Tech Lowering springs-179.99$
From aptuned.com
AGP intercooler and piping kit-850.00$
AGP cold air intake-210.00$
AEM Boost Gauge(30~35 psi)-149.00$
From agpturbo.com
HKS EVC-S Boost controller-374.00$
From andysautosport.com
Synapse synchronic BOV-197.00$
From nolimitmotorsport.com
TurboXS Turbo back exhaust W/ Hi flow CAT and Megan Racing o2 fix combo-979.95$
From lancershop.com
AEM Wideband gauge and senson kit-199.80$
From mvpmotorsports.com
DW 1000cc injectors-464.55$
DW65c Fuel pump-141.55$
From rpmware.com
EVO X Fuel rail-154.00$
ARP Head studs-165.00$
From Boombaracing.com
Motegi Racing MR116 Time W/ 245/40ZR18 BF-Goodrich T-Force Tires w/ tire pressure sensors-1721.23$
From tirerack.com
Black Window Tint-?(by tint king)
Full Tune (by dg motors)

Im looking to make close to 450awhp/350awtq if not at least pretty clost to it. If anyone has any insight on parts or what you think might be better please done hesitate to comment.

ADD: looking for aftermarket bolt on turbo anyone has any ideas let me know!

[ATTACH]4726[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4727[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4728[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4729[/ATTACH]

attachments don’t work cuz

Here you go

[ATTACH]30398[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30399[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30400[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30402[/ATTACH]

those ones did!

but the first ones dident i dont know why

Welcome to the forums.

I’m also in Mechanicville and I have a black Evo X so I’m sure I’ll see you around.

Your mod list is impressive for someone who didn’t want to spend the money on mods lol. I too was bitten by the bug and my once stock 08 is quickly becoming a a cash eating monster.

With the mods you have you can hope for anywhere between 330 and 350 depending on the dyno but if you make the switch to E85 you can net 30% more power. That’s the route I’m going and you’ll only have to add a bigger fuel pump and bigger injectors. E85 is readily available around here so you shouldn’t have any issues. I’m hoping to net around 350-360WHP from my tune. My mods are:

Nisei UICP
AEM Intake
AGP FMIC
TurboXS Catback
AMS Hi-Flow Cat
DW 1000 Injectors
DW65 Fuel Pump
Grimspeed EBC
AEM Wideband & Boost gauge

I’m taking my car to Ivey who is one of the best tuners on the East Coast and does both opensource (EcuTek) and Accessport (Cobb) tuning. You can also try DG Motors on Long Island and there’s another tuner up in Rochester whose name escapes me. I’m sure other members can chime in if there’s someone I missed.

Good luck and if you have any question feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM.

Ivey is garbage, you’ll go there and wait for many hours before you actually get tuned, and you’ll leave with a garbage tune.

My tuner fixes his tunes all the time. www.tscomptuned.net

And it’s remote tuned! Meaning you do it on the road of your choice over the internet!

Here is an example of an Ivey tune he recently fixed-

Paging Pete…o wait

do you think with my parts i have listed with a good dune will get me colse to 400awhp and i recently found a awd dyno and tuning shop in albany i dont konw if they are any good though there web site is tsadyno.com

also www.tscomptuned.net wont work for an evo x

also could you enlighten me more about e85 i havent looked into it at all some insight would be awsome i would look it up and i probably will on my days off but right now on this deployment i work alot and its hard enough not getting a good ammount of sleep haha

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=1036

?

The graph I posted is his tune on an X…

hmmmm i might have to look more into it then well see haha

Ohhhhh I thought I recognized the parts list from somewhere. LOL its all clicking now Tyler.

lol now i jsut cant wait to get home and get this thing rolling haha

nice car man

thank you it will be alot nicer when i get home and get this project rolling! i cant wait !