New to 518 - Albany Evo X

Hey guys/gals - new to the forum. just bought a 2008 Evo X. Right now i’m stock but not for long…

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww5/ice1874193/evorear.jpg
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww5/ice1874193/evox.jpg
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww5/ice1874193/rims.jpg

very nice car, I love the blue w/ the black wheels. Welcome!

oh yeah, and watch out for member tdi_logik…:shifty:D

Thanks - they are painted stocks - had the dealer throw it in w/ the car…anyone other evo drivers on here?

yeah. really. nut swinging, boy toucher

There’s one that I know of, username GranMassaX…tdi_logik though is dreaming of an Evo one day though and may ask you for a ride.:rofl beware.

back on a serious note, GranMassaX has an Evo 8, and there are a few others who have owned in the past

Welcome Ice, I drive a Phantom Black X GSR myself. See ya around.

I’m coming from a v6 mustang vert - big upgrade! loving the car so far but of course would like some more power. I noticed your locations are Cali and WA - I thought this was a NY site??

I actually paid less for the evo then i did for my mustang!

lol yeah wow huge upgrade from a V6 stang!!!

and yeah this is a NY, mainly 518 area code, website…MK4 30R used to live in WA…and I, I dream of Cali lol! I’m in Latham though.

Where abouts are you located?

If you see me out definately stop & say hello - i’m new to the awd turbos and would love some driving tips. what trim do you have? i have SSS w/ aero kit - post some pics. I work in albany so i’m driving around Albany all the time - what about u?

I’m in selkirk - my buddy at work told me about the site - he’s driving a black audi a6 - not sure what his sn is

oh god Vadim:ohnoes lol…his username is “votblindub”

I have the base GSR with the low wing, will probably upgrade later but with the roads around here and the killer deal I got I’m content. I’ll post some pics up as soon as I give her a good wash. I work in Albany too near the RCA dog so if I see you I’ll definitely say hello.

my buddy has an 08 evo X with the sss package
blue like yours, w/ an ams intake and prosport boost gage

his name is bwagner31 on here but he doesnt post much

used to, but i might be moving back, maybe within the next month. come home, pick up my car, get a truck/trailer and take the necessities, leave my gti back there until i figure more out. ive got alot to consider.

but on topic, nice evo, its a 5speed GSR model correct?
time to check out AMS and get some parts

Really? I work right down the road from the RCA dog, right on Broadway.

lol - thats him!

I’m on Tivoli St.

MK4 30R’s best friend…:rofl

Oh really, nice…I work down more towards Menands by the Town Hall.

wow thats crazy - i barely see any evos out there! I work right downtown on pearl & state at 40 north pearl (ten eyck building). i’m trying to stay pretty much stock for a bit but i’m tempted to drive down to NJ and visit sean ivey for a tune - they are pushing 50+ hp w/ a stock tune and close to a second quicker in the 1/4 mile

anyone here going to the track? are there any track days around here i should be aware of and any driving courses i can take? i’m pretty confident in my driving but i bet w/ a few lessons i would be a madman…

buy the way i’m 27 - how old are you guys?

yeah hes my BFF. all of his posts make me do this :bh: