EVO 8 tune.

Got some new toys on my evo 8, need a tune big time. Can anyone around here help me out?

what are you using to tune it? Hybrid doesn’t have an awd dyno or I would say go there. Buschur is a 2 hour drive away and they have the reflashes on the ready, try them

what are u using to tune it with? whats all done?

Just ordered a tactrix cable. Im currently not using anything to tune it. The car has a turboback, mbc, larger front mount, lower ic pipe, K&N cone.

i would take it to buschur that is your best bet.

I would also recommend Buschur Racing in Ohio. They know their stuff, fair and honest pricing.

Thanks for the responses. I’ll post up what I end up doing with it. Im looking into jestr tuning now. I’ve also heard great things about buschur’s mail order flashes… hmm…

you cant go wrong with buschur.

Buschur +7250

Maybe just my opnion, but I personaly would put a little more mods on it before you spend all that money on dyno tuning. If you add anything different in the near future, there is a good chance it will need done again. Unless thats all you plan on doing to it for a while, then go see Buschur for sure!

I ended up going with jestr. Its a emailed flash. I dont feel the need for dyno tuning at this point.

get that cable then download the free ecu flash program and whatever logging software thats available with it. that jester flash will get ya close then you can log and make a few changes if you see some spots that are way off.

do you have a wideband that can be logged? I suggest getting that as well asap along with the cable and software

I already have the cable, sent my flash to jestr and downloaded the ecuflash. Should have the new tune in tomorrow. Im still trying to decide on a wideband setup.

I like the AEM wideband along with the gauge. but i also got it in anticipation of steppin up to the AEM EMS. I guess you just need to look into what you can use to log with the ecuflash software

Well the jestr tune is in, man what a difference. I still need to log a few runs and send them back to him so he can make any necessary adjustments.

I like the AEM setup as well, that might be what I go with. I don’t think ecuflash logs? Or am I just confused with what your saying? I might go with logworks2.0

no your right ecuflash dosnt log i believe it is evoscan. I am not the upmost on the stock ecu approach to tuning/logging. I believe my boy Denny uses “evoscan” i will see if thats what it is!