anyone on here fix old cameras?

im taking a photography class this semester (actual film and developing and shit, no digi) and my mom has this old mamiya camera im borrowing. it wont wind the film and she also said it seemed like it leaked light last she used it about 15 years ago.

anyone know how to fix this or know of anyone who is good with old cameras? i called a place called continental cameras on transit and they said they could do it, but it’ll prob be pricey and would be shipped out. fyi these cameras go for under $50 on ebay, so it might just be worth it to just buy something else…

thanks

I don’t fix them but i’ve bought/sold older cameras,I wouldst invest too much money into it because I’ve seen a ton of mamiya cameras at garage sales and thrift stores,complete with accessories/lenses for ~$25 and I’ve come across Canons and Nikons similarly priced.I’d probably buy another if they try to charge too much $$.

Take it to Spectre’s on Main Street in Williamsville just east of Harlem next to Loughrans bar. Addy is 4523 Main iirc.

wrd thanks guys. looks like I’m buying a new-to-me one :frowning:
also, if anyone has a camera like this one or one similar laying around collecting dust i’ll take it off of your hands. thanks