Anyone on here or know a shop who can write a safety (legit-ish)?

I passed me e-test with flying colour legit and now I need a safety. Everything is good mechanically wise (horn, lights, no rusted frame, wheel bearings are good etc etc) Only thing is my car is lowered, but not slammed. Might need a 2x4 piece of wood to get up onto a hoist. I can put a finger inbetween the tire and the fender, so it’s not SLAMMED…yet.

Car is done proper and not ghetto. Can anyone direct me to a shop who help me? Not looking for a “no look” safety, just something a little bit leinent compared to Canadian Tire.

Location within Mississauga would be great. Thanks!

if thats the only thing holding you back you should just swap it out for a stocker and switch it back whan you have the safety. my .02

peace

What’s the MTO standard in terms of lowered vehicles? 2" wheel gap?

4" clearance from the lowest point of the vehicle is what I’ve heard…

?

I’ve never had a problem getting a lowered car safetied. One car I had needed to be driven up on 2 2X4s before the hoist arms could get under it, LOL.

victoria auto sales…stouffville and woodbine…guys name is rick…hes good and cheap if anything does need to be fixed…he wont worry about it being lowered…

i can’t confirm the 4" rule, the guy installing a new lift at our shop told me when I asked about super low profile lifts.

any shops lenient on e-testing?

e-testing is in black and white and not subjective.

I found a shop, thanks guys!

I safetied a car with -1 finger gap with no problems at Canadian Tire, as long as it does not rub, and has VTEC.