anyone paying attention to the economy going down the fucking shitter?

Actually, a lot of those things are what is needed in this country. I just hope we can be fiscally conservative enough in other areas and politically savvy enough to remove ourselves from Iraq to reap the benefits of these goals.

The education system sucks, so improving it is always great.

Improving the NIH/NSF/NCI budgets will actually help economic growth, and I am not saying that because it would help out my job as well. (The reason is because a lot of this money goes to research and a lot of the researchers doing the work are immigrants who live here and spend money here!)

Improving the lending/mortgage situation is only a plus, we need to stay away from needed bandaid fixes like what the fed did on Tuesday.

Hilary has a good HealthCare plan, I have some friends who can’t afford it, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have it. Ron Paul wants to privatize this industry who would be most interested in capital gain in the end, not the well being of all citizens.

Hilary wants to improve public transit, well Living in PGH, we deff. need that ish, considering PA Transit has been dealing with their union and pensions for a while now and has been in the negative for some time.

Improve bridges she says. Well, we have so many bridges here in PGH that need help, I don’t see why it would be a bad idea.

In the end she wants to pull out of Iraq and her $724 Billion proposal is < what we spend in Iraq under Bush 4 TRILLION DOLLARS :puke: