Anyone play World of Warcraft?

Who’s brave enough to admit it!

Not anymore.

wish i could say the same, i want to try out Rift though.

I leveled multiple accounts by botting as well. I was in a few top raiding guilds just before I quit.

Ferp. :facepalm Never played WoW.

I got a ticket in Team Fortress for a hat in Rift, but doubt I will ever play that either. Im a shooter.

I have it , hardly ever play it…

Rift was cool … but it got boring quick and was a waste of money looking back on it now

I’ve done the trial things. All of my coworkers play/played it like no tomorrow. It just doesn’t do it for me.

Oddly enough, I love Borderlands…

i have played since sunken temple was a new patch lol been in the game along time, play on feathermoon, just clearded all of the out door boss’s in firelands, 366 item level.

Speaking of Team Fortress, TF2 is now F2P for yall that didn’t know.

I have friends on feathermoon. but i play on exodar. i have not done much FL yet because i started a new warrior and he is only lvl 81. but i also have a 85 hunter, DK and lock. but i find myself mostly PvPing now.

I don’t have or play this game because I enjoy the feeling of real vagina.

Damn I must be a Virgin then :lol

married lol

You beat me to it :rofl

hahahaha and not living in my parents basement with an IV drip of Mt. Dew!

I am not one to talk, I never, and never will play WOW. But I fucking love FT2 and kick serious ass at it. My clan was winning some match plays against people that make money playing the game! When I was playing it hardcore, it made me sick to see the hours racked up a week on Steam. 40+hr weeks!

I actually turned down sex on more than one occasion to keep playing. man I was a :retardclap

I’m just gonna pretend you didn’t post that.

Hey that simulator I have. LOL You know how hard I tried to get the woman to give me road head while running a race at LimeRock! ROFL :rofl

Neg rep to all in this thread except Wayne.

Jk guyths

wellll sad to admit it but I do play. Blackrock here. only one character, level 65. I dont play too much cause well I like drinking and vagina a lot more.

Played vanilla, BC, WotLK, and Cata… then realized it’s broken… played Rift, meh.