Anyone seen this dump lately?

Frame off resto you dont say what other idiot might be doing that right now. :ahh

I remember seeing this in person when I first knew adam and pete. I remember it looking like a lot of money was spent. I had just come out of my sr20 240 phase in life so I looked it over good.

Ah so you’re the guy he mentioned that was working on it prior to him getting ahold of me via a long list of “connections” I know that there are a couple other people that had their hands into this one before I took a wrench to it.

Agreed on Dave’s overall personality. As much as I look back on being dragged into this project and puke, it did put me in contact with Pete in which we built some other amazing projects that would likely have never come about otherwise. During most of his conversations I wanted to just put a nail gun to my head but he was the customer and I wasn’t really the guy building the car(Pete was) so I had little say in the whole scheme of things.

I didn’t do much work on it. Just helped him pull the interior and go over it to make sure it was a clean chassis. I also cleaned the block on the SR20 he got cause it came in caked with grease.

I got out of this when he started doing retarded things pretty much right before TB racing started the motor swap. The wheels were hideous and he did like 3 different shitty shock and spring combos and then the ideas he had for the interior to make the car way 4000+ lbs. I didn’t want my name anywhere near that

Isn’t this the hot whip parked at synapse ?

You’re totally joking right…

The SR20 that you must have degreased never went in as it was filled with media glass from whoever blasted the valve cover. I ended up sourcing another SR and working with that.

Wheels = Petes idea…:ahh Even back then there were some far better options available off the shelf.

I don’t remember the dampers in there, but I know the springs were some low end Tein junk.

Don’t even get me going on the stereo junk :rofl

lol damn