anyone tow/flatbed?

i need my car flatbedded to my work. its about 15 miles. anyone have a hookup hopefully cheap?

yeah call me at 804-1147…with the details and when u want it done.

Hmm I wonder do I have the same source as you?

tomorrow anytime during the day

no i dont work there anymore but one of the guys tarted there own company so he lets me use his stuff

how much you want?
has to be flatbedded though(awd)

from->to , type of car, whats wrong with it, auto/stick

from orchard park --to–depew. approx 15miles. eclipse gsx…transmission is out of vehicle. vehicle is ready towinch onto flatbed 5-speed

AAA

dont have it. nore do i want it for this one time

It can be dolly towed or slung (just block the bumper with 4x4) (it funny ro see an AWD slung towed, the front tires just spin in the air.)

oh but ya talk to 3sny I know he talks to almost as many Tow Truck drivers as me… he can set somthin up for ya im sure.

altho you might want to find some one with AAA and bribe them into to towing your car it would be cheaper im sure.

25-30 cash for 10-20 miles…20 cash for 10 and under…on the flatebed. call 804-1147 u can ride with or follow the truck

tommy you drive a dsm and dont have AAA wtf is wrong with you.

on that note, good luck.

Good deal ^ :tup:

Jeller

thats a awesome deal, got it done today…impulse. didnt wanna wait any longer. thanks that is an awesome deal.

Me next, 1988 Camaro needs to be on a flatbed. Cheektowaga Union Rd (near the police station) to Depew (Broadway/Bowen area).

just call me im doin another members car 2marow, so im packed until 10pm but i can do it just call 804-1147 (AL)

What’s your name? just so I know who i’m calling.
-Justin

doin his car at 8 so im open let me know

Can you tow AWD? I just tried calling you not sure if you will see this or the missed call first.