Flatbed

So i bought a car around n.t./wheatfield area and my landlord owns a couple of shops and i know he has a flatbed or two but he kinda stiffed me the day i was supposed to pick it up. I need to know if anyone knows someone who could pick it up flatbed style and haul the thing to my house in south buffalo for minimal cost like cost of diesel per gallon times XX gallons equals to about 40 bux and some pocket lint. Or a bit of string.

lmao at bobs broke ass, if no one does it for some $ like 100 or so i could prob get it towed for ya

I need to know soon. But seriously 40 isnt my limit i need it done.lmao at brokey mc hot radiator cap. Also lmao at brokey mc camaro at basil FORD. ass clown:tinfoilhat:

shut up bob your just jealous, but like i said i cud prob have it done if no one else will, but you have to say sorry for making fun of my burns the other day

No dice. not my fault you did it ,i would say im sorry if i spilled boiling water on you. But i would like to know how you plan on providing a cheap flatbed. I can wait till tuesday and maybe get it done for free or i can pay and get it done now.

if you call empire towing and ask for adam he will prolly give u a deal. tell him hb customs sent ya

Good looking out, Got one for $75 tonight so i guess i made out a little. First dude told me like 100 i was like “for real?”. thanks for the help hope to see all of your shining faces soon.

who did u go with??

A guy my landlord knows. i dont know where he’s from. he was driving a south buffalo auto parts flatbed when he dropped off my car, today he was driving a totally different truck, so i dont know.