anyone try IE7 yet?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7/default.mspx
the beta is out

i just got it and i’m not to sure of what i think of it yet

mozilla here

vista has it… the version you’re downloading has a lot of bug fixes… i still prefer maxthon

i have been using it since beta 1

I kinda like it, but still prefer maxthon

differences between 6 and 7?

main difference is tabbed browsing and higher security…

but their night and day.

the layout is way different, no traditional file menu and thebutton layout is odd… way way too much room dedicated for the address bar, you cant remove the search bar, nore can you move items from row to row yet, which means you can’t re-arrange it to fit and only display one row with everything on it… the password remembering thing buggy, i had to take off my XP theme to make the text viewable on the tool bar… other browsers use a “+” sign open a new tab, on the left side of the screen next to the tabs… or atleast thats how i set my firefox up like… in IE7 there is a + sign in that same location, but it doesnt open a tab, it adds the site to your favorites… in order to open a tab, theres a small tab that sticks to the right of the right most tab you have up… and if you need to use the phishing blocker, you must suck at the internet… you can zoom in and out of the entire page at once, but the controls kinda suck for it… the foward/back buttons are all alone on the left, the refresh and stop are on the other side of the address bar, and the home page, and the rest of the buttons are abandoned onto another line… also i hate the fact that there is no ‘reinstall IE6’ button on this…

I use slimbrowser by flashpeak, has the tabbed sites which is nice, and is pretty condensed