Anyone try this?

I vote that someone on NYspeed with a shitty car tries it and lets us know their results. I’m afraid of screwing up my nice paint.

Woah… I second that.

I think it’s known to spiderweb paint, but I’m not positive.

gay thread. :slight_smile:

i tired the compressed air upside down and it didnt work

“I think my cat threw a rock or something…”

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:6,topic:36750"”]

[/quote]

ditto

[quote=“sureshot!,post:5,topic:36750"”]

gay thread. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

lol blow me :deadhorse:

This seems similar to the “heat it up with a torch and then putting cold water on it” trick

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:6,topic:36750"”]

[/quote]

I have tried it on my CRX and it DID work.

Dude if this really worked that would be great.Just about every ex-Police car i’ve owned had small knuckle dents on eather the trunk lid or the hood,esp on the hood !

I just may have to give this a try sometime.After all its a ex=police car,its not like my paint is mint.So if this idea/method messes up my paint alittle,no big deal.

If i do try this,i’ll be sure to let you all know if this really works and how it turned out.

doo itttt it would be bad ass if it works

The air duster and heat gun worked for me but it was a medium size dent that wasn’t creased or anything. Little dents it might not work for.

i will try it to my subaru tomorrow…where can i get dry ice?

it works, a lot of old school guys do it to dented body panels on cars from the 60’s

i’m going to try it tomorrow on my audi. that paint is shot. i’ll let you guys know. the dent is really bad though. i bet it won’t work.

Its called metal shrinking and its a old hot rodders trick that works.

^^^^ he is right my dad this to the project mustang GT500 of his when the doors where dented and rusted pulls dents out and DOES NOT spiderweb the paint at all, you couldn’t even tell there was a crease ever.

I liked the music… I wish I could just play that on my hood for 3 minutes and let it take out my dents.