anyone up for a poker game tonight??

ok so another weekly game here… id like to have it start at 830-9pm… anyone interested…?

anyone? srsly?

yup ill be there in 30 minutes.

lol…

not… funny.

im right out side open up travis

Yet somehow the turbo and motor are perfectly OK… :wierd

PICS or FAIL

he’s still not opening up :facepalm

LAUGH#E$*%&@

turbo was rebuilt by adam hennessy, motor was sold and has since been magnafluxed and fully rebuilt by new owner for use in a dune buggy build…

Would you say that you misrepresented in your classified ads both the turbo and motor?

not in the least. its like dating a chick with kids. you know shes been fucked but you dont wanna know how and by who/what. the fact that both function and function properly is all the info people need.

Here lays one of your problems.

I know it’s opening pandora’s box but did you ever wonder why you have no backing on this from anyone? Does it make you wonder at all?

shawn, honestly its none of ANYONES business what happened to that motor, turbo or ANYTHING that i sold/am trying to sell… the simple fact that they are 100% functional and in PROPER WORKING ORDER is all the information that is required. the motor out of the sti was built with a big turbo on it… well you’d think thatd clue some people in to the fact that it was used and abused to begin with… caveat emptor! they AUTOMATICALLY assume the risk of something functioning properly upon purchase. dont like it? dont buy it. its that simple. economics 101. the turbo i had rebuilt to LIKE NEW specs… it was a 1600$ turbo brand new. im willing to take a $600 LOSS on that and will sell it for $1k which is a steal for a freshly rebuilt FP green such as the one im still selling… the fact it was in a fire is of no consequence since it checks out 100% and is properly balanced and such. … now… do you get where I AM COMMING FROM?

No, I don’t. Neither does like any person on the planet from everything I have read. Take a step back and think about that for a few seconds. Sure, the newbs jump on the bandwagon and break your balls but a lot of honest opinions are put forth and they all have the same message. This message you keep missing. Furthermore, it’s not just this forum where bias may (does) live. It’s on the forums in which you try to sell your items. Weren’t you even banned and try to sell from a different name?

I guess the fact that you intentionally leave out the details is evident of the underlying problem…

It goes past this but your thinking in general. I mean, you didn’t understand it was your obligation to pay off the note on the car after it burnt to the ground? That’s just crazy to me. It’s your life man. I benefit in no way, just trying to help you in some way because I think you need it. It’s like you missed a few life lessons. :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why you can’t see this…

second’ed

Do you really expect someone from this forum to go play poker with you? .,.,.,

^ INORITE?!?!?!

I LOLed when I read the thread title and the person who posted it!

i was standing outside his house for 45 minutes and he wouldn’t answer the door so i just left.