anyone up for a poker game tonight??

trying to get a poker game together tonight… could prolly kick it off about 730 here in clifton park… 10$ original buy in tournament style OR we can try and run a cash game.

Texas Hold Em. trying to get 5 or 6 people from here on top of 2 or 3 i already have committed… let me know if you’re interested.

Got bills to pay?

just lookin for a friendly game paul… got sheep to fuck?

Yeah but I dont feel like driving to Esperance.

there’s always ur neighbor…:excited

Yeah well I think I fucked up any chance of anything there as slight as any chance might have been.

well she did say she was the biggest whore in mohon…

She said that?

Really I barely know her and she’s alot younger than me. I know her dad just from bullshitting about cars but thats it.

yes she said that… now back on topic… poker anyone?!

why go back on topic… this was a fun read lol…

you like talking about whores? omghitou:excited

Not much stays on topic here anyway.
Yeah, I got drunk in Lake George the weekend of the car show and said a bunch of dumb shit while drunk out of my mind and apparently said some of it to a hot girl that lives across the street.

Exactly a year before that the original poster’s car went up in flames during the show weekend. Check out all the Travis/Failvis fail threads for info on that.

yeah… gotta love it when your car spontaneously combusts at 150+mph.

My shitbox wont even do 150.

that really sucks…

if it wasnt all the way up in clifton parrkk

Well for mine its the gears. Its got 4.10’s and maxes out on the highway.
Maybe with the new motor it will go faster although I dont know where Id attempt going 150 anyway.

travs sti sucked ,i mean really 1 briskfull run and it almost kills me and others in it lolololol .see if i drive another one of your cars that fast

+1 BACK TO THE WHORE TALK NAOW !!!

one briskful run? ONE? motherfucker i dont think the speedo saw anything under 120mph that night en route to lake george OR homebound…:ahh