Stole vehicle from dealership!!!!!

Some piece of shit I’m not going to name in case anyone he knows is on here, took “delivery” of a brand new $36,000 Silverado Ext Cab on Monday and during the course of delivery he gave me the check, which I gave to the salesman to get a receipt, and the piece of shit took the check out of the paperwork without the salesman knowing he did it and left with the truck!!! He told me we would have the money the next day because he “forgot” and has not returned our calls since yesterday. ITS $36,000 DOLLARS, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET!!! YOUR A GOD DAMN THIEF!!!

It is a black 2008 Ext Cab and the little fucker is going to either pay the money, bring the truck back or I’m going to kill him. The police are looking for him and Onstar has been called this morning so we are going to get some results.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO LIVID IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

TO THE PIECE OF SHIT: I HAVE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, DRIVER’S LICENSE, ADDRESSS… I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND I’M GOING TO FIND YOU. TRUST ME.

/rant

I just posted this up in another thread and wanted to let everyone know because if he doesn’t bring my money or the truck I am going to post everything about him and the truck so we can find him.

do you own the dealership?

his family does

From the title I thought you had stolen it.

nope, the family does though

well then i can see the anger. I was going to say if you are just a salesman what so you care, but i can see why it affects you. Good Luck hunting him down!

I blame the salesperson for not holding on to a check that size a little tighter haha. I’m surprised you would just take a check without having it clear before you delivered a car either. I had to bring a cashiers check when I paid cash for my wifes SUV. Hopefully you either kill him or he pays up.

hahaha, that would be fucking awesome if you stole a truck and posted it here.

sorry to hear man. hopefully its not getting chopped up or smashed into something right now.

Are you sure the information that he gave you was actually his information?
Why did you guys let him have the truck without payment?

sux :tdown:

I am one of the owners, there’s lots of us.

UPDATE:
Onstar can’t locate the truck so the bastard probably disabled it or is underneath something steel, like a garage.

Black Silverado Ext Cab, Off Road, Wellsville/olean/hornell area with Basil plate frames and a young kid driving

I’d show up at his house.

That is a good point,

1. Take salesman out back and beat him with an air hose
  2. Attempt to verify that the information the guy gave you was valid
  3. track down said ass hole, beat him with a shotgun, then call the police and say he looked like that when you found him

Quoted for death threats.

You are obviously in the right but you are getting your truck back no neet to incriminate yourself.

because the salesman take the checks/cash etc up to the office and have it receipted. if the check bounces we can still take legal action against the person who gave us the bad check so our ass is always covered. btw in almost 9 years i have only had 2 checks bounce and it was because the funds transfer was screwed up

:tspry:

holy legit drama !!

good luck

damn. That sucks.

Good Luck

should be easy to find if the truck has onstar right, cant they just tell the police where the vehicle is located?

Nope.

musta played the “one, two, skip a few” reply game right :slight_smile: