Anyone up for a roadtrip to Ohio (3.5hrs)

Long story short, i gotta pick up a new tranny in ohio probably next week, thursday, fri, sat or sun. It will fit in the trunk of a grand prix, alas my grand prix doesnt move under its own power. So. Im just wondering if anyone with a truck/large trunk would be up to taking me to get my tranny. Ill naturally pay for gas, and toss you dollars for your troubles.

Thanks
Carl

if my accdient in october never happend i would of glady of helped u out but i only have 1 operational door now and no more tailgate so i cant help

hmmmm…PM me your phone number to dicuss this a little more in detail. Im rockin a schweet 93 Caravan Bangbus and without the seats in the back it will be very spacious. If we can go on thursday then i will most likely be down for that. I cannot do it anytime on the weekend as I work crazy hours.

rofl bangbus reborn :tup:

are u going to see vince janis?

Ed Morad

lol, pick me up a blower motor resistor while ur there :slight_smile:

mine is gone and i have nothing but high fan speed

If everything works out with the title for my blazer, i might be up for it on friday if nothing comes up

if i felt like driving to Ohio in shitty weather i would take u carl…but u sold ur maxima…so i am protesting u…only on this post though

What color hair does it have?

measure it for me carl and if we can make it fit u know iam in to help

if my beater truck woukld make it to ohio (and obvioisly back) then i would take u, but im thinking thats not the case…hope u find some1

:tup: wow thanks for all the responses :tup:
Thursday would be perfect SHOtime… jOO got PM

let me know when? I’ll tag along in the back seat

edit - nevermind you edited your post

Bangbus for the win! :tup:

EDIT: If you need it on a weekend the turblo probe should be up to the task. Nice large trunk, with a decent amount of torque. And the milage is nice too.

I really appreciate all the offers from you guys…

Word. If that falls thru my POS can handle the trip no problem. :tup:

Where abouts is the tranny in question?

Wanna stop by Burshur Racing if it is close?

Shit, I’ll take a vacation day from work to go if ya’lls wanna stop by their shop…

Ok you buttlover, its actually on the way. Im down if the wheelman is down…

Did you look into it to know if it’s on the way?