transporting a tranny and need some help

well i got a new tranny and i need to relocate it .
so if any one with a van / truck is willing to help that would be great (gas would be covered)
and it would be best if i got like 2 other people on bored since the thing is quite heavy . thinking about doing this either like Friday or Saturday .
the tranny is at Japaneses imports : 51 Millwick Dr. Unit 2 Toronto, On M9L 1Y4
and is being taken to Battle Garage Duel :298 Lake Ave. Hamilton, On L8e 3a2

thanks alot!!
-RABBIT

wouldnt it’ve been a lot easier for you if they didnt break up. lol. anyways id volunteer but since what happened when i moved my engine my dad doesnt want me carrying anything in the van. i would suggest bringing an engine hoist though if possible.

hmm yeah i think im going to just rent a cargo van , probably be easier .

already tried that before. renting a van/pickup from u-haul = 350 at least. 19.95 + tax for rental + a little over 320 for the mileage.

guess you cant fit it in the neon? XD

i’d help, but im no use in guelph. come by and visit if you can :slight_smile:

it will fit in anycar. You just might have to take out some seats…or fold down the rear ones.

@rabbit
dan’s suggestion is right. a gtr tranny will fit perfectly on the back of the neon. it’ll be a bitch to get in. but it’ll fit regardless. you just to make sure to put something underneath so you dont get grease on the seats.

If im off i might help move. I dont have a van we can use though.
Steve

getting it in isnt the prob. i dont think the neon can handle the trip from JI to BGD. PLUS, BGD is surrounded by hills…

rabbit, ive got my van. it doesnt matter if u spill tranny fluid in it, i have, lol!

we just have to do it when theres no traffic, it overheats if u stop moving. could we could do it at like, 1:00 in the morning?

yeah possibly , ill just liek move it out side and cover it with a tarp or something …what day is best for you?

try not to transport a tranny from thailand… i heard they cling to u a lot

just a peice of advice

and i hope this tranny is of age rabbit lmao

just another peice of solid advice :slight_smile:

saterday night will prolly work

lol i just put the tranny in my s14 trunk and carried it by hand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

hahahaha now I feel like coming along for this ghetto trip. It should be serious jokes.

1:00am transfer with an overheating van from 1945 that looks like a straight homeless hitmans vehicle, with a white guy and long blonde hair behind the wheel and a black rasta in the back seat holding from spills, all while pulling over to the side of the highway frequently the let the old jalopy cool down. Ajax -> Scarborough -> North York -> Hamilton. I can only imagine what the cop would think/say.

Klutch man you’re serious jokes.

k so roll call for people who are 100%
van / truck : ???

1)RABBIT
2)
3)
4)

k i got a van ,
im aiming for this Saturday … come on guys i need your help !

so are we doing this? my van rite? give me a call bro.

oh, by the way… WTF? i am like, soooo not blonde…

and its not a 45, its an 88 caravan SS… she is a fine piece of automotive history and does not appreciate you speaking this way about her. your 300 may put out 400 whp, but it takes a serious piece of machinery to go 350 000km :R