transporting a tranny and need some help

you dont need a van… did noone see me carrying my ENTIRE 5 speed swap in my trunk of my hatch for 2 weeks +?

its from an rb26 … its slightly larger and more awkward then that of a KA

It’ll still fit in a 240 Hatch though. And some other small cars. If I remember correctly you can probably squeeze it into the Neon. You don’t have to worry cause the front differential is molded into the oilpan of the RB26, so you’re good. Doesn’t matter now anyway… You have a van.

The biggest concern is getting Tranny oil all over the carpet. Holy crap that’s my most hated automotive fluid. Second place is Shock Absorber Oil.

gah i know! i got SAO in the face once … tasted like ass.

I dont give a shit, lol

lol just found that funny

terry, how bad is the truck?
i got some stuff i need moved from bramton to hamilton…

i finally put a rad fan in it. but i couldnt get it to pass emissions, even with shell 91 and a half litre of camp stove fuel in the gas tank… so the tags will expire by the end of the month if i dont figure something out.

but yeah, I’ll do it for money. ajax to brampton to hamilton to ajax is far

how much we lookin at? i pay for gas?

btw, your van wouldnt happen to have a trailer hitch, would it?

gas + road head + beer (for the road)

naw bro, no trailer hitch. it ruins the body lines.

lol, seriously though, i will prolly be going to brampton next weekend anyway to finish angelica’s car. gas plus food and drink is good. are there any time restraints?

lol, right, body lines :stuck_out_tongue:

well, that sounds good to me. as for time restraints, i guess only restraint are your tags. also, i have classes, so its probably gotta be a tuesday or thursday
or weekends.

i’ll pm you my msn, we’ll talk there.