I NEED your HELP!!

Alright, here is the deal. My first 240 was written off a little while ago. The engine and tranny in it are in awsome shape and really strong. I just bought another 240 with a good body but shitty mechanically. The plan was to put in my good engine into the new 240 when I got time. Well today my new 240’s engine went kaboom on me. So this weekend, mainly sunday and monday i have to do the swap. So if anyone is avaliable to help me out at any time, it would be much appreciated. I can pretty much do all the disconnecting and what not, but as for the actuall pulling of the engine, and putting it into the new car, I will prolly need some help. So basically, anytime on those two days you can help, let me know, and I will tell you where I am and there will be beer and chips or whatever waiting for you there

Thanks in advance!!

Kurt

help another 240 get back on the road!

where in calgary are you located? and would you be willing to help me with something? I’m not mechanically inclined but i’m up for learning! and my car might come in on monday (a 240SX :smiley: ) and I need someone with a full icence to help me get my car from point A to point B.

the car is in the SW, garrison woods to be exact. and i’m sure I could arrange to help you out.

I live pretty close by in altadore and I can give you a hand. Pm me for my number if you’d like help.

not sure where garrison woods is, but yeah i’ll be glad to help left and move things!

i’m always up for learning!

email me:

darksideofthesun@gmail.com