Anyone up for some shots?

The meet fell through today because of the rain so I’m gonna go take some shots of the Z instead. Its stopped raining for now so I’m just gonna go around and look for some scenic area to take some shots. Anyone else want to tag along and get some nice pics of their car? I’ve got a 8.1 megapixel cam so we can get some nice shots. If not, I’ll just go alone and get shots of the Z. lol :lol

If you can get a few more people i’d be down. Maybe at The Crossings in Colonie? The pond by the old Heritage Park?

Wherever, I really don’t mind one way or another. I’m trying to see if my buddy can go with his VR-4, don’t really know too many people with nicer cars. lol

The weather is looking alright for a while from what i can see on the weather radar maps. So if anyone else from here wants to go, it’s looking nice for a little while atleast.

i might go if the roads dry up… ;D

I have Jameson, Jaeger, and Bacardi Select what the deal is?

lol, you’ve also got an M3 that wants it’s pic taken :nod

Jager Bombs!!!

oh u mean car shots. i was all excited to drink!

Come take pics you homo

Alright well I’m heading out before it rains again. I’m going to check out the Crossing in Colonie and some parks in Guilderland.

I found some nice spots in the Albany area for photos. I will take some test shots and post em, and you guys can let me know if theyre good or not.

There are a ton of great spots everywhere you look.

It’s all about the car’s position and how the camera man wants to use it :ninja

i was thinking the same when i read it… :lol

first thing that came to my mind was rumplemints

and Jaeger = Screaming Nazi- good shit

JD ftw…

grape ice pops taste like JD when ur on pain killers…mmm