DEAR SHIFT 518 Photographers

I want some cool pictures taken of my car to post on a number or sites as well as my blog and the Violent running tribe Blog. I do not want to pa y money however. I do not think this is unreasonable seeing the # of people i have helped for free around here.

So any of you photo dudes want to chill for a day or so have a beer and drive around and get some cool shots of my car.

I will give you full credit in my blog writes ups as well as any kind of advertising. My blog gets 150+ views a day and the VRT blog gets 400-500. Thats lots of exposure.

let me know
SRS BZNS

Im in for the drinking some beer part

Paging AMD IS THE WORST

You have PM.

I’m in. Let me know when you’d like to shoot.

I would also be in for the drinking beer part

lets think of something maybe sunday if its not ouring rain all day. even if then we could hit up some parking garages or something

I’ll be working this weekend so I might not be able to. I’m off monday and tues or all next weekend. Granted I am not working on the S4 either. Anyway, we’ll figure something out.

well this weekend isgoing to rain all damn weekend next weekend the car is going to be in the mall. tuesday after noon might be mad cool though.