anyone use the Company Cobb

I am looking at the Mazdaspeed6 AccessPORT for my 6.
Stage1 91 Octane Stage1 for Stock Vehicles. 91 Octane fuel. +16% HP / +11% lb. ft. with an impressive maximum torque gain of 56 lb. ft.

With 270hp stock / Cobb = 313.2hp
With 280Tq stock / Cobb = 310.8tq

COST= $695.00

WORTH IT?

I carry Cobbs products and I think the parts they make are great as for the accessport some people love it and swear by it Some dont. Ive had limited success with it but ive only dealt with it on subarus. If you want to pick on up let me know I can do better the $695

Can it be hidden on the ecu so the dealer cant find it during warrenty time?

You can reprogram the stock map and unmarry the ecu and they would never know it was ever changed. one of the perks.

Anyone who recommends an AccessPort deserves to be murdered. One local owner had the AP brick his ECU and had to buy a new one, another local owner had his AP completely shut down after driving HOURS to get a custom tune and would not unmarry from the ECU - forcing him to miss his appointment. Find a pro tuner for your car - you’ll be much happier in the long run.

I only have positive comments towards COBB as an AP user for a while now. The car would benefit MUCH more and run alot better with a PROTUNE but for many (myself included) the AP is a realitively inexpensive option and it was deff. worth it ($150 used…mint cond. – lucky find :nana)

2005 WRX ( “285hp 285ft/lbs” :stfu ) - ITBE, BOV, AP

Like justin said i havent had positive experiences with the AP but the rest of there stuff is good.

Cobb manufactured products=good
Cobb electronic products=bad

Ask the guy who’s car was featured in HCI about how well the AP treated him on his WRX before getting pro tuned… :headbang