Anyone wanna make a couple $$$ today??

Someone has a DNP tubular minfiold for my eclipse that I want in Warwick ny, about an hour an 40 min away. I think they usually go for around $600, this guy wants $300 and its in mint condtion…

Anyone wanna take a ride down there and pick it up for me? Give me a price to go down gas included and well work it out… Obviously id go but im at my store and cant close for 4 hours.

looking to do asap

How much are you offering? I’m headed down to the city tonight and could take a bit of a detour if you’re paying enough to make it worth it.

Damn. Wish it was sooner today or id of done it. I can go tomorrow for ya.

Name a price… Im going to the city tomm real early in the morning too but he said hes going away for the weekend and im a really impulsive guy lol.

My n99ga Audijay is getting the deed done for me but thanks for the pms guys.

why didnt you have him ship it to you?

becuase I dont trust someone shipping it to me outside of ebay.

Ive seen people buy $6k items and them get sent pots and pans and LOOSE the paypal dispute.

typical audi jay… being a ******

the only person I would be shady about buying from outside of ebay is you.

Dude shut your little 120 pound self the fuck up… Im sick and tired of you dude, get off my cock, its like you LOOK for my threads to post on…

Ive got over 300 positive feedbacks on ebay and JUUST lost my powerseller. Also just sold the turbo civic with no regrets from the buyer. Dont worry, I promise, I will refuse to sell you anything… Next time I have a perfect running Firebird for $500 get the fuck off my thread becuase I WONT sell it to you.

lol im 160lb’s. Nice try.

second, I dont give a fuck how many positive feedback you have on ebay, because I am relating to that civic add you made that was a crock of shit.

Im saying your a shady ass seller. I am pretty sure 99% of this forum will agree.

99% agree with you yet
Silveradoman, indy, lksi, b-ri, rekone, sbardy, looksexys2000, psi2high among others have all either bought or sold shit from me lol… Pretty sure thats more then 1% of this forum. lol

Dude, you have no clue what your saying lol… BTW, woaaaa biiggg man 160 mark, remind me not to give you anymore internet bad mouthing, I might get wood chopped or some shit.

Careful dave… smokinssss will race you

No digs though!

Everyone put your fucking E-cocks away. FUCK.

I came in here just to whip mine out

Who wants to play E-swords?

Well in that case…

Me.

:rofl

WTFSMOKEYBBQ !! RELAX DUDES ITS AN INTERWEBS FORUM SMOKIN WHY U STARTIN BEEFS DOG? U WANT BEEFDOGS ?

Hey singh… im gonna have you make me a website then im not gonna pay for it bro. FUCK.

im gonna put a fat african dick across the banner if you do then put it on CNN