Anyone wanna race?

lol because you dont know what you’re talking about.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:80,topic:32282"”]

wanna shut it for me lil boi? oooohhhhh

for someone that loves to instigate shit on the internet, you sure do get pissy when You have to deal with it yourself. :ohnoes:

[/quote]

you suck!
you should just race him! or r u just one of the ppl on here that just post and talk shit and have a slow car and will not race?

^^yeah own layzie and Big B like i did :spank: ha

in your dreams you did marcy poo

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:83,topic:32282"”]

^^yeah own layzie and Big B like i did :spank: ha

[/quote]

fuck u marc i was at ur bumper

:wave:

[quote=“Big B,post:85,topic:32282"”]

fuck u marc i was at ur bumper

[/quote]

rematch with me driving the teg?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:87,topic:32282"”]

rematch with me driving the teg?

[/quote]

or when im tunned and up the boost

layzie is just online being a dick because his car probably lost another motor and I won’t let him drive my boat.

Dammit Sherm stop telling people that. i know its true but come on! I really want to take that boat for a spin. grrr!

your sig is kinda funny. I would just put the horsepower adders in it, take out the OD band listing thingy.

I ~was~ gonna run you but, that OD band is the deal killer. I cant beat u when u have that. lol…jusk kidding. :biglol:
I got my sig taken away as it is…I’d never be able to put all my engine mods in let alone all my trans mods. But, to each there own. Also, get that rear window tint removed.:bloated:

You should race Joe Omerta, and Jay. They have grand prixs that move pretty good.
My car ran a 12.6 but, since then a few things have been changed or removed.I have 2 videos in the “Kill Stories” But, we could still run em in a week or two when I get my transmission back that has; 4340 forged input, output, pawl and pump shafts, Raybestos severe duty clutches/bands, spacers for firmer shifts, ext. adj. line pressure solenoid, 3.29 gears with single (stronger) chain, a differential spuirter, aaaand a 2800 stall converter. :sario:

aaand line lock.

2800 stall? wtf is that gayness

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:91,topic:32282"”]

I ~was~ gonna run you but, that OD band is the deal killer. I cant beat u when u have that. lol…jusk kidding. :biglol:
I got my sig taken away as it is…I’d never be able to put all my engine mods in let alone all my trans mods. But, to each there own. Also, get that rear window tint removed.:bloated:

You should race Joe Omerta, and Jay. They have grand prixs that move pretty good.
My car ran a 12.6 but, since then a few things have been changed or removed.I have 2 videos in the “Kill Stories” But, we could still run em in a week or two when I get my transmission back that has; 4340 forged input, output, pawl and pump shafts, Raybestos severe duty clutches/bands, spacers for firmer shifts, ext. adj. line pressure solenoid, 3.29 gears with single (stronger) chain, a differential spuirter, aaaand a 2800 stall converter. :sario:

aaand line lock.

[/quote]

jesus baller gtp setup much? lol

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:92,topic:32282"”]

2800 stall? wtf is that gayness

[/quote]

i didnt even know they went that low lol

I have a 4000 and want to go bigger…

[quote=“Big B,post:88,topic:32282"”]

or when im tunned and up the boost

[/quote]

Good maybe it will be alot closer this next. N/A 4L son :burnin:

the guy down the street from me has a 6000 stall

Oh, I was even with sherm last year and he pulled a bit on a half ass race (no official line up or whatever but he still got the kill) this year, but he DOES have a stall conv. and STICKY (tossin’ pebbles) drag radials.
He was also my first…person I raced on this message board.:gay3:

:tspry: :tspry: When ever your ready to race buddy :tspry: :tspry:

didnt even know they went that low lol

Yeeeeah, when you make alot of tq. down low, you dont need that much stall. :wink: