Anyone wanna tow the hopper to the lot some night for me??

Yea i’d like to bring it out and break it at least once… being as i sold my truck i have no way to get it there. Anyone want to tow this bad-boy down there? Gas would be on me of course.

i would if i didn’t sell both the truck and trailer

damnit … i’d at least like to see what this thing can do on a full charge on pavement… i’ve had it chest high in the dirt on drained batts already. WTF!

you were pretty much my only hope too…

anyone else?

u have kennys phone number? hes the one that has my trailer now.

and holy fuck on chest high w drained batteries in the dirt.

will his truck tow it? he only has a half ton pickup right? the car should way about 6000 lbs…

he tows his grand cherokee with it. im sure he could tow your hopper to the lot.

i might beable 2 with the work truck we tow 6k of sand in the trailer so i dont see the big prob with a 6k lbs car

keep me posted on that work truck and trailer mcflurry, good looking out!

just curious… what is the work truck?

kinda makes me wish i kept my ford. that thing would tow it no problem. :frowning:

dodge 1500,also use to tow a street stock back and forth 2 fonda and malta evry weekend for 2 yrs

cool. i just don’t wanna see a jackknifed truck/trailer on the highway because of being overweight or anything. i don’t really care about the car, i’d be more concerned for the drivers saftey.

I wanna see one of these hop in person

when do u wanna bring it down?

not too sure yet… this weekend is out, i’m all booked up unfortunately… maybe the following weekend though, i’ll have to see. I have to charge the batts still and wire in the hopping cord (this one gets tough to hit from the door because it gets up so high) i will definitely get a hold of you when the time comes. should be a good time… ;D

ya long as my step dad lets me use the truck

cool thanks!

no prob

you know im always down for towing shit

do you have a trailer though?

i have 2 flatbeds, the dumptrailer we used to haul our quads in and a couple smaller enclosed ones. The flat bed car hauler we usually use for the lil excavator, and the other flat bed is a 9 ton triaxle, so that one might be a lil big.

maybe be better if dj towed it ill tow it long as there aint tomany huge hills