Anyone want a 2005 GTO?

I was originally looking at picking one up, at a deal no one could resist. But now, I’m looking at giving up my spot, because I just don’t want it, and know for a fact the dealer will let it go for this price, here is how it breaks down.

Impulse Blue w/Blue Leather 6spd Manual 2005 Pontiac GTO.
LS2 Engine, 400hp/400tq.
MSRP: $33,450
Negotiated price: $29,745 (Dealer Cost (below invoice) plus 1.5%)
-$2000 for GM Loyalty (goes in effect Feb 3 2005)

Final price before tax, titling, license fee’s

$27,745

downside to this is, you have to have a GM registered to your address

If anyone is interested, I’ll get the sales manager in touch with you. Only downside is, the dealer is located near Baltimore.

I want, just cant afford

x2

if, you buy it outright, meaning, no money down or trade… and get approved for GMAC’s 5.9% for 60 months, it comes out to be ~ $563/mo for 60 months, after taxes etc.

Lol, if you take away property taxes and homeowners insurance, that’s about as much as my mortgage payment :eek: :smiley:

563 isn’t worth it at all…

i agree. i mean, the bottomline price is good. but thats a high payment for a GTO. but whatever

if ya put nothin down

My mortgage without taxes is 384 a month and 500 a month with everything included

80k house>POS GTO

x2

It’s all relative though. To me, $563 a month is just insane, but to someone who makes decent money, it’s no big deal shrug

good point… i didn’t realize that… i make a point to always put down 4k or more.

ya…if u put 4 down…or trade in ur car…that woulndt be soo bad i would think??

Wish I could… but I can’t.

-TJ

No

whats up with all the blue cars jay, you crippin? :smiley:

i like blue cars :bigthumb:

nope, you like slow cars

fav color

Midnight blue > *