Hey GTO owners

How’s your insurance?

what did I miss?:gotme:
what are you up to?

buying one?

I don’t own one, yet, but my insurance agent quoted me somewhere around $130 more for my 6 month policy if I removed a 96 Geo Prizm and replaced it with an 05 GTO.

yea… i was quoted around $200 more per year to replace a Z24 with a Z06…

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

$86 less per 6 months than my 1996 V6 firebird was

awesome.

excellent choice of car.

probably not that much seeing as they are balls slow.

:gotme:

Ah little kids and the internet, where buying a stock low 13 second car is “slow”, but buying a stock 16 second car that someone else did all the work boosting it to run 13’s is “fast”.

that makes little to no sense at all.

May be able to pick one up for 16K, with 15K miles, 05 (with the 6.1)

lol @ beck, balls slow? they run mid 13s, bone stock. Not to mention they are drifto monsters… and are pretty ok handlers for their size.

Progressive can’t quote me anything because I have some issues with my address, so I’m just wondering.

EDIT : they also have some great brakes for 05 and for 16k, I don’t think i can beat the price.

haha

THAT makes little to no sense at all.

16k for an '05 :eek: is it someone you know? if it is and you dont get it, post up contact info, for that price i’d buy it to store until my lease is up or to resell for $8k profit. if not sounds too good to be true.

statistics…a lot of 16 year old kids kill themselves in V6 f-bodies whereas GTO owners are mostly older cause of the price tag

unbelievable.

Someone I know.

btw, beck, if I do happen to pick this up, I’ll race you :smiley:

Arent you also like 55 according to your insurance?

yeah but it still went down compared to a V6. For perspective, it’s the cheapest of 4 cars on the policy, with an 05 vette, 05 CTS 3.6, and 04 avalanche.

Ok I guess that does make some sense

I like the GTO
Seems like a fun car to drive

see my sig for a car that is “balls slow”
whatever the fuck that means.

fixed.