Hey GTO owners

lol hahah

:tup:
get it

its one of the cars i was looking at. seems like a lot of bang for the buck… especially for that price

:word: my sentiments exactly. Stupid power stock, even stupider power with a small investment.

I’ll throw in that I thought it was weird seeing an f-bod drift around beaver run a couple years ago ( where bicycle drifting was promised ) but after awhile I’ve grown used to it.

no comment on beck… :poke:

no doubt, im all about the american muscle drifting. hopefully i will have a project car along those lines in the new garage :wink:

I believe it. Before I bought the mustang, I was looking at a 99 vette. The corvette would of cost less than the mustang, insurance wise… go figure

Ah little kids and the internet, where buying a stock low 13 second car is “slow”, but buying a stock 16 second car that someone else did all the work boosting it to run 13’s is “fast”.

:lol: lmao burn

oh, and howie, if you do get it… Holden conversion :tup:

badass cars

http://www.westcityholden.co.nz/mwdata/WestCityHolden/files/Monaro%20CV8%2001.JPG
http://myweb.irongate.co.nz/mwdata/WestCityHolden/webpages/images/VZ%20Monaro%20-%20Red.JPG

that looks like a GTO with Holden symbols on it and no Grand Am front end

Beck did get burned… it gave me the butterflies :lol:

Wonder how many Monaro conversions there are around here. I know of one HSV conversion in Buffalo…

OMFG.

hahaha.

first off it was a joke.

secondly on 10psi, and a broken wastegate actuator…i pulled 4 cars on a ls2 gto.

:tup:

im faster than 13’s.

:frowning:

^^fyi 1/4 times arent from rolls

I know of an ls1 powered GTslOw id like to see you put 4 cls on.

Then again, a 10-psi GTO has more potential than that, too. I’ve heard of a mild-setup STS GTO deep into the 10’s.

You got slips ? If not then STFU… :wink:

6.0 rookie…

have you seen the red 04 with the holden conversion rolling around the northtowns? I talk to him on ls1gto all the time, it looks sick

That and some Insurance companies give discounts for new(er) cars.

Their one old dude that has an purple 04 S/C he comes to mighty all the time looking to race people. Quote: “Hey where’s all the fast car’s.”

i might be jumping on the gto banwagon next year…

Way to go.

As soon as I can jump off the band wagon, I will. lol

If that 16k deal is legit, jump on that and do the holden conversion, i’ve always wanted to go through with that idea in a few years. what would that be considered…an ADM conversion? like jdm. But personally i think the gto is a very cool car, tons of muscle but very understated in the styling, its almost classy, besides that fact that its a pontiac still. Thank god it doesnt have the shit pontiac interior like all the others.