Hey GTO owners

What is involved with the holden conversion? Is it more than just the grill and bumper covers?

have you test driven one yet howie? I thought you wrote a review when they first came out… but i don’t remember for sure.

I wasn’t impressed with them when i test drove it at all. meh. Overall, didn’t have a good feel.

Also… why are you asking other about the cost of their insurance? Call up an insurance company and get a quote. There’s no way you’ll get an accurate idea of insurance costs based on what other people have… too many variables.

Grill, bumper covers (front and rear lower) and emblems. Also, you should do a spoiler-delete. That is it, unless you’re really looking for an ADM RHD version…

i would also buy it for 16k to resell for at least 4k profit, most likely more depending on how long you’d be willing to sit on it. even the trade in value has to be around 20k. why not take 4 grand for free?

The only thing I didn’t like after test driving one was the 6 speed shifter, and that’s a $300 fix for the GMM Ripshift.

or 200 for an B&M

whoa

didn’t expect you to be into a GTO, howie… but if the deal’s legit, 6.0 (and it better have 6spd) FTW :tup:

truth

do this first, THEN get all serious :slight_smile:

I like this choice of automobile.

Although I have a GTO B&M and am happy with it so far, I’ve heard too much about them from others to wholeheartedly recommend one.

Yep, I know Butch likes his, but man ls1gto.com has a lot of hate for the B&M. Way too many horror stories. I’ll be getting the street version of the GMM.

that was Butch’s first mods was his B&M

Only mod. :frowning:

i have a t56 b&m ripper i don’t want anymore…

that’s why

If I buy it off my friend for 16K, i’m not going to take 4K profit

he can sell it for that.

you didn’t say it was from your friend, in that case, wait til next summer and sell it for 20k lol

I test drove an 04… it was slowish, and brakes didn’t feel as strong as an 05.