Anyone want an INSANE end of season deal on a bike!?

I have a 1999 Harley Davidson Softail herritage
38k on odometer, new motor in 2009
Andrews ev46 cam, heads titanium valve sleeves, high tension high lift springs, screaming eagle ignition, minuki carb, primary cheans and gears, neck bearings, new brakes, new starter and new battery.

Bikes paint is flawless, runs and drives the same

$6,000 FFIIIRRRMMMMM! I dare you to find one for less.

this is a few day deal, as soon as its listed online the deal is no longer good… Shooting for 9k on ebay.

Nice bike. Glws

someone ruined that herritage

why do you say that? i think the bike is awesome minus the saddle bags and sissy bar

Confused how they ruined the Heritage? Other then the luggage rack attached to the sissy bar and the fact the windscreen is missing that is exactly how they come stock (appearance wise). At least I know 2000 and newer did, not 100% on the 99 but Harley doesn’t change much with there bikes.

What size motor? (I know what the air cleaner cover says but that doesn’t mean it is right if they put in a new the motor or bored it out) 5 speed or did they convert to 6 speed when the new motor was put in? Makes a huge difference on the selling point when I ask around.

How would i check? I thiink they came with a 1340cc motor but im not sure what this one is… And i rode it home yesterday but one of my balls froze off so i honestly didnt even pay attention to how many gears… Prolly still a 5 speed

Any paperwork on the motor replacement? That is your best bet, I’m assuming it was just a stock replacement though, unless the owner wanted an upgrade.

Offered him $100 extra to bring me paperwork but i have nothing right now… Guy seemed legit, worls for the railroad and was gone too much to keep it