Anyone want to do a Scavenger Hunt tomorrow????

OK here is the deal. I am putting on a scavenger hunt for a bunch of my friends and as fate would have it several teams have backed out on me last minute and I would like to get a few more teams involved so the prize money is a little bit higher. Here are the details:

Time: 1:30 - 5:00 - Saturday September 9th
Where: Meet at Shanghai Reds on the waterfront and end at JP’s Pub in LakeView.
What: At Shanghai Reds you will get your two lists. Items that you need to gather and bring back, and pictures that you need to take with a digital camera.
Cost: $100 / team of four. That gets you a T-shirt, dinner drinks and the top three teams will get a prize. Basically all money that is left over goes to the top three teams, I dont make a dime off of it.

If you are interested give me a call - 583-3697 or PM me I will check back frequently. I know it is super last minute but all these cancelations have allowed me to open it up to the NYspeed community.

Thanks,
Pat

Not trying to be a Hater right now, But the Idea of a guys running around don’t seem to be the best of all ideas right now.

But who am i right? Carry on, Just offering my two cents

Not like that at all plus Bucky is in custody.

Edit: I didnt read your entire post. Sounds like a good idea.

Ya it is something that I have organized for the past couple of years. This is actually the third year for the Southtown’s Scavenger Hunt. I had the shirts printed, made up the lists and took care of the food. It has grown every year and hopefully next year I will make it a huge event and make this post a lot earlier then the day before.