Anyone want to get in on this? (enclosure build content ITT)

its almost straight pipes. they flow well enough and i pass inspection, it works for me.

What are you thinking of doing? Do you need the trunk for anything other than stereo stuff? What are you running for speakers, amps, hu, processor… do you want SQ, SPL, show level install?

What car is it?

i’m going to call up JL Audio and talk to them, like i did for this enclosure design. im going to be using a sealed enclosure design this time. i sometimes use the trunk to put things in it. its kinda nice to have some room. my setup is Eclipse 8455 HU, Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.2 sound processor, MB Quart RAA4200 4ch speaker amp, MB Quart QSC 6.5’s and tweeters, Diamond Audio DS1200 sub amp, JL Audio 12" W7 sub. The car is SQ setup and I’m not looking for a show lvl install, i dont compete anymore.

screw it, wanna just buy a truck all set up? lol

I just lost the “passion” for it shortly after my blazer was finished. Figures, I have the loudest vehicle I’ve ever had, and the best sounding, and im just not that into it anymore. Makes me wish I just saved all the money I dropped, I could have bought me a nice European car and called it a day

haha, thanks for the offer, Marty, but im good. I dont really need more vehicles. by the way, how’d u meter?

it does like mid 155’s sealed on the dash termlab at, almost a 158 in the kick. Not bad, sealed wall, 300 or so watts per sub.

nice nice. i just sold and shipped out my rockfords. had to sell at a loss, but i had to get em out of the door. theyre of no use to me sitting on a shelf.

I had to sell one of my crunch 3000’s for some money since im still unemployed. Granted, I made some money on it, and can still get another one for cheap being on the team, but it sucked having to sell one.

The truck does 150+ with 1 amp hooked up to 6 subs, its pretty funny

hey, cone area helps. u seen the van with like 50+ 5.5’s in it, right?

yeah, i’ve seen vehicles like that in person. Do well on the meter…but meh for music.

My truck was built to play music, not spike a number on a meter, I got over that a while back, and I enjoy being able to play any and all types of music

thats why im purely SQ and transfering to a sealed box :slight_smile:

word, you would had a head headache from my k twizzle rasp SON

i rarely get my car to the point of rasp. i dont usually romp on it. but i REALLY like tunnel bombing in it though. we got local tunnels? i wants to make some videos.

theres the one in downtown alb…emp plaza…both upper and lower…

yea, I was there during the fireworks. Dave(his names is Dave on here as well) was in the passenger seat when i did that there. it sounded awesome.

In Duanesburg there is this old single lane tunnel, you have to make sure nobody is coming though the other side but it’s fun as hell to rip a quick 1st and maybe second gear pull in :lol

i do 2nd or 3rd and hold it

I wish I could but the tunnel is short and you HAVE to stop before it to make sure nobody is coming though the other side. I can usually get about 1/2way though 2nd gear but there is a nasty turn just after the outlet of the tunnel.