Anyone want to get in on this? (enclosure build content ITT)

After some time evaluating my current enclosure I am not happy with how it sounds in the Audi. It worked out great in the Eclipse, but I feel its not up to par with this setup. Maybe I’m getting too snobby, maybe I’m onto something, but either way…I will be redesigning and rebuilding a new enclosure. The current enclsure will go for sale for cheap, like 45 bucks or something to that nature. It’s a nice solid box, but I cant charge like 100 dollars for something like that, it makes no sense. If anyone is interested, let me know.
I will be working on making a new enclosure so if anyone else wants to build one or is thinking about it or has questions or just wants to see how that’s done, feel free to let me know.
As of yet I am still undecided on making a ported or sealed enclosure just yet. If you come across a website or forums with stuff thats related, toss a link up here and I’ll take a look at it. Maybe it’ll help me decide. I dont really how complex the design would be, as long as it performs well.

Good page!Like it!-------------------------------------pearljewelrypearljewelrypearljewelrypearljewelrypearljewelry

call precision mobile audio in clifton park ask for josh hoke. tell him what you want to do with it and what your running for subs and all that bs. he will tell you what you need and what is best.

Jay knows all about them sssssssssystems.

you know it boiii i stay bumpin dat stanky leggg!!!

i dont call precision, precision calls me! :lol i live there mang, they know me too well over there. im the “demo car” quite often there

So you own that burnt orange lancer with the window sticker still on itttt??? Daaammmnnn that things MINT!!! :ahh

no sir, i drive a VAG, with the origin bunny and the stance squid on it

haha i was just bein sarcastic…i was in there yesterday…

I’ve been following Mike for years, since Sch’dy Boomer days. It’s also to bad Brian is no longer there.

which brian?

tall dark haired guy they had there working since day 1

With the g6 right? He used to have a red civic hatch?

Id be more worried about fixing how your exhaust sounds

whats wrong with it?

very raspy

I’ll show you rasp !

it gets raspy if i get on it, if im not pushing it it doesnt rasp. its basically just a straight pipe under there. not much mufflin happens :lol there are no precats. its just turbos, pipe, my secondary cats, lots more pipe, then mufflers and thats all folks. but the mufflers are straight though design, so no baffles, and theyre as long as my hand. its very open. it rasps like the APR track cars i saw at GT Live.

How can it be “basically a straight pipe” if your running secondary cats? :rofl

and the secondary cats are the biggest ones! :rofl