Anyone watch "How its Made"?

pics of skateboard deck now or ban I KID but really pics

i saw that one last night, we were wondering if they were making an electric cello…

yeah I was thinking the same about the sand thing…unless they are worried about the wind blowing it around and then the associated erosion that would cause…

I was not impressed with that show. The method that is used is a gravel pit. Depending on the courseness of the stone will determine how ‘fast’ a vehicle will be ‘arrested’. I thought the concrete idea was stupid.

Interesting show, havnt seen it on much lately tho

Yeah Smash Lab definitely got the FuzzyFish stamp of disappointment. Although the rhino liner blast proofing one was kind of cool, but that one seemed more like a advertisement than anything.

I hate smash lab. If the chick didn’t speak with her hands as much she would be way hotter.

my brother loves that show

Could they pump that chicks head full of any more air. It’s obvious half the time she doesn’t even know what she is talking about. If she didn’t speak period she would be way hotter.

that would happen with any home. that is why they put shingles on a roof, or strips of metal, and not 1 big piece. the air flows between them :wink:

i will now not watch that show. this proves that the people on it are more retarded than the idiots on myth busters.

I love How it’s Made.

I’ve recently discovered “Fight Science” on the Nat Geo channel… awesome show.

I watched the trailer park episode of Smash Lab, will not watch again. meh.

I gave Smash lab two chances, The chick needs DD boobies and needs to be wearing a bikini at all time and not talk.

she then needs to smash the other members of the shows heads in with a balpeen hammer.

Then blow up the Smash lab, and end it.

God that show sucks, it was a good concept, they ruined it with bad people and just being plain shitty

Yeah it’s like they picked hosts by going to the Apple store instead of people with experience.

ya really