pics of my carbon zenki lip

well i just got done installing my carbon zenki lip on my 240. i made the lip along with a few other goodies. enjoy the pics. and i know i need to lower the front more…

looks dirty… real nice work.

thanks. i love it i will probly cry the first time i take the car out in the spring and hit it pulling into a parking lot or driveway… ahwell

awesome now paint it body color along with the hood :slight_smile:

seems to be nice work! not that i know anything about CF

I agree. You should paint the hood and the lip the same colour as the body. The car will look a lot better :slight_smile:

i like the look of the carbon…

id paint it black

just get bigger wheels to fill out the wheel wells then it will look even better that what you should do next

i also like raw carbon look…

and breaking CF makes you feel soo much more badass than breaking glass… especially if you act like you dont even care… yeah sweet

you should get a group buy on those lips for people and make some money a little work for u, but some change is always good. u might be able to do it. it looks nice! good job

Did you design an easy way to mount the lip?

It’s a zenki, it is probably just the factory lip covered and mounted as it came form the factory.

theo23 is right . it mounts up just as it does from the factory. and i can make more of them if someone is interested. its alot of sanding to get it smooth but worth it in the end…

new pics of some other parts i made

that car looks amazing man, good work.
keep the carbon dont paint it that looks so gangster

riceee

Has it ever occured to you, Mark, that some people just like to build a nice street car? And not everyone is all hardcore and builds a dedicated track car.

Just curious…

ok everyone has there own opinion…i like it and its my car…

Has it ever occured to you that rice is rice? Where did you get the “hardcore and dedicated track car” part from? Wtf mate?

So having a carbon fiber lip makes your car a nice street car I assume?

:picard:

You just LOVE to take things out of context, you know exactly what I’m talking about.

You rag on 240sx owners for wanted hardcore parts, but not using them to their full potential, which is understandable. But this guy is doing nothing more than ‘suping up’ his car. Whether it be rice or not is not your decision to make. I’ve seen ALOT worse 240’s than that one, there is nothing wrong with it. Carbon fibre is a trend, just like euro/altezza lights were the shit in 2000.

So what I’m saying is your definition of a car means nothing to anyone but you, and you should not be permitted to galavant around SON thinking you know better because you goto track days.

And don’t give me that fucking bullshit ‘prove it’ line. I don’t have time to waste looking up your stupid posts. There are 3,529 right now. Im not going to sit through them all. Everyone here that knows anything about what’s going on knows that you will rag on anyone, and everyone for no GOOD reason.