Anyone went to Griffin's for service?

Need tb sync (requires some sort of dealer tool) on my sv, some other routine maintenance, anybody ever went to those guys? How are they? Was going to go to Sportline in queensbury but they don’t seem to have a service dept listed on their site.

why not Ronnies in Guilderland? Tony Fox is the man.

Tell me more. Who do I call to make an appointment, or can I just ride up and have them service it? How much per hour, etc…

I dont know if Ronnie’s will work on it in Guilderland. They sent my quad to Bennington when I took it there for service.

They fixed it but it took a few days to get it back after it was done because of where it went.

No charge for them taking it there and back though.

I was thinking more along the lines of riding up there and having them do the service over an hour or two and riding back. It’s relatively simple work, I just don’t have the proper tools for it.
So I guess it’s back to Griffin’s or Sportline since they deal with Suzukis a lot…

OR Seymours on Rte 9.

or my brother, Chris. (518) 441-7967

Or that.

He does good work, fixed up my old GSXR years ago when the carbs were FUCKED.

Was it black with gold wheels? I think I remember working on this bike with my brother.

That would be the one, carbs got cleaned and jetted, and a new throttle cable, I miss that bike!

Yea, I remember that bike. It was really clean.

Back on topic.

OP, call my brother if Griffins doesn’t work out for you.

just call 518-389-2370. you may talk to Jim the service/parts guy. Tony is the tech there. but call, say what you want to do, and see what can happen.

x2. Chris did the rear tire on my Husqvarna. Good dude

+1 Jim and Tony are great guys, they just did some work to my Z1000 and it came out great. They are very up front and trust worthy.

I can take care of all your motorcycle, powersports needs, Honda factory certified, Yamaha 5 star factory certified and Phd Harley Davidson certified. I stand behind all my work and will match or beat any competitors prices! Help your local small business! 518-441-7967