Bike service

Is there any good shops here in the area? Sometime this season I need to change out chain and sprocket and wants my fork and rear oil changed.

Rubino Motorsports?

441-7967

Seymour’s

785-1004

Called this guy and he was kind of confused. Anyone use him before?

he’s a member on here

Price was reasonable, much less then Seymours for the work I’m needing.

:lol

Confused how?

Chain and sprocket should be pretty easy to do yourself if you’ve got some tools. I’ve never changed fork oil though

I asked if he did bike work and got how did I get the number…

I don’t have the tools for the job.

Ah, yeah it’s his cell number.
You tell him some crazy Nicole girl on Shift518 gave you his info? :lol

Was going to drop your name in case he doesn’t like you :lol

No he doesn’t hate me, haha. I haven’t talked to him in a few months, but he should know who you’re talking about.

Chris is my brother, FMF. I’ll let him know who you are when I see him this weekend. A few of the members on here have used him before in the past and can vouch he is reasonable and does honest work.

Well hai Jason. Thanks for coming to the party. :slight_smile:
Tell that douche bag I said hi also.

I figured I would chime in to clear up any confusion.

Looks like he’s a stand up guy. Let him know I’ll bring my bike by when I pick up a new reaer tire, would like to change all that out before hand. Ask him if he has the stuff to sync throttle bodies. If not I’ll just make the tool for it.

Do you need a tire changed? He does that too and can get good deals on tires as well. I’ll ask him about being able to sync throttle bodies. I’m almost positive he has the tools for it. There isn’t much he doesn’t have already.

If you want to do it yourself I have a chain breaker/riveter tool. I changed my sprockets and chains this year.

hey whats up man, sometimes if i dont know who is calling i might sound a little sketchy… i had some issues with the town giving me heat on the shop. give me a call at 441 7967 if you need any work done. we can do just about everything. including fork oil and seals.