Anyone who has a Qualified Upgradeable T-Mobile Account.

This is very simple…

1. If you qualified for a upgrade or contract renewal for t-mobile
  2. Dont really need to upgraded to another phone
  3. Dont mind staying in contract with T-mobile for the contract renewal [2 years i believe]

I just want to upgrade to the new sidekick lx and im only 9month into my contract. they wont let me upgrade until i have fully completely my 2 years.
Anyways that why im asking anyone who can qualified for a upgrade let me know i will give you $50 on top of the price of the phone after taxes etc.
Phone is $174.99 with 2 year contract.

Quick $50 for anyone who qualifies.

let me know thanks.

most phones can be sold for $100 over the renew price on ebay, unless you find an old lady or something i doubt you will get anyone to do this

$50 for 2 years in contract without new phone…

Hm, I wonder if anybody here willing to do this.

I was gonna chime in earlier that this is a pretty shitty deal for most people.

But, there is that random person out there that only buys unlocked equipment off of ebay, and who might not mind a quick $50 cause they are happy with tmo.

I wouldn’t do it, but that doesnt mean there isnt someone out there willing to.

^Yup, exactly. I actually wanted to ask the same question, however, I thought it would be an impossible question.

I am definitely interested to see if people are interested in doing this.

umm, I haven’t been with T-mobile for 2 years…(maybe 1 year), and I qualify for an upgrade. just log onto your account and search “upgrade”…pick the phone you want, they send it to you and add the fees to your bill.

edit: make sure your bill is current and not past due. a past due amount will not get you an upgrade.

^FYI: Upgrading to new phone will require OP to extend his contract with T-mobile for additional 2 years period.

I believe that’s what he is trying to avoid.

my understanding is that he isnt able to upgrade at the subsidized price right now

well, yes, you do have to re sign for 2 years…he is only 9 months into his contract…2 years additional should not be the problem. They told him he couldn’t upgrade because he has not fufilled his current 2 year contract…thats bologna. period.

not really man, thats how the game is. you get a subsidy in the begining for signing a contract, and there are terms as to when you qualify for another subsidy again. there are exceptions sometimes depending on your plan tier and maybe employee discount, but other than that, you have to wait most of your contract length.

I didn’t think that was they way it went, becuse im about 1/2 way through my contract and i qualify for an upgrade…different strokes for different folks I guess.

yea i have no clue when i can upgrade but i cant at 9 months lol. i been with t-mobile for 6 years. I know there is alot of poeple just upgradeing to different phones on different plans to get the high end phone and just turning over and selling them on ebay, that wht they do. i dont knw anyone who does t-mobile phone lol. so that where my dilemma lies.

To each there own.

I see!

At first, I was under the impression that OP does not want to tangle himself in another 2 years contract term.

So, OP does not have any problem in getting his contract extended?

If so, it does not hurt to contact T-mobile customer service and ask them to allow 2 years contract extension with another subsidy…perhaps they will allow it under different circumstances.

all set! thanks guys got someone to upgrade for me