anyone with a good camera wanna risk their lives this sunday?

when you guys go again, id like to come out and shoot some vids with you

are you being serious? :wierd

mhm. if you need an extra person to hold a camera in the car or shoot some blow by vids im up for it

well we are prob going out weds after like 7ish PM me your number and ill holla at ya, do you have a camera? all we have is 2 vid cams. and im sure some people have digi cams, for pictures and shit

i dont have a video camera and my cannon is only 3.2 mp, but i can bring that if u want.

You are all going to die.

Seriously, I would not be within 500 yards of these open diff “drifters”!

Open diff?

Check

Blown balljoints (read as: “Probably every suspension wear part”)?

Check

Underpowered?

Check

14 yr old noob drivers?

DOUBLECHECK

a.k.a. who wants to get their knees taken out by a hurling out of control car

nah, no crashes or anything yet

i understand lol, my lsd will be coming soon though

soon to be LSD lol, just replaced ball joints and end links, and sway bar

lol :ahh :lol :rofl

i don’t drift. i fishtail!!!

let me know if you guys are going to go and ill catch a ride with one of you there.

allright cool where you live (not exact address lol)? my car is filled, my brother will be in it (only have 2 seats)

but the person that does the recording has 2 open seats, anthonys 240 has 3 open seats and dustins 240 has 3 open seats so you would be able to tag a ride with one of us

I want to see a video of all three of those cars tandem drifting. Than maybe I can buy one of them cheap for a parts car :lol

im in clifton park. if you guys arent headed north i could just go to where ur gathering or leave my tank at one of your hosues

you should come as well, i want to see your car in person

Car is in no shape to go anywhere now. Street drifting FTL.

Edit: Updated sig, as it get puts together I’ll draw it on my sig.

thats one thing i wont do with them idiots haha, you should see my tires, last night on my way home shards or rubber were flying off of them

ok thats cool, ill let you know, it may be only a few of us this weds. but prob on the weekend ALL of us will get together

awesome. i wont be here this weekend, ill be camping, but i should be ok to go tomorrow unless my girl wants attention, then i have to go visit after work:tongue

:ahh