Anything fast in here?

I don’t know, now John is saying it’s not Eddie? Eddie drives a 2nd gen S10 with a massive V8 and tires that look like a steam roller. I’m not sure what E.V. aka ev700 drives as it seems to be a unicorn.

any fast slidders in here? ill slide anyone here for $100.

what u wanna slide me?
NO?
PUSSY!!!
UR BACKING OUT NOW U PUSSY!!!

Ive seen that video of jammer vs that S10 on utubez. thats the only way i know this eddie dude. maybe seen him at the lot, thats it.

A little birdie told me that it’s Eddie with the copper colored s10, which is a low 9’s truck

:ninja

i talked to a birdie one time, he said chirp chirp. then he flew away.

so anything fast in here?

Lol I called it first but then I got the ninja edit by singh-a-ling because they didn’t want me to out him.

what a way to join shift and be a toolbag huh.

number1killer… saw your ride on a trailer the other day at the Eagle Mills Trailer Park… didn’t look too ready to run

:lol

Ive seen that drag video about 2 years ago, i beleive my chassis teacher played it during class at hvcc

What a waste of time this 17 pages became. The way this all started and the shooting started out early, I fully expected a sneaky outlaw 10.5 car to roll out and wow all of the S518. this shits weak.

BTW, way to wait all year to set something up… I mean the weather should break this week and hit 40F or so outside.

it dont matter bro! run what u brung rain or shine. SON!!! if u spin i spin too so its fair BRAH!!! $100, thats all i race for. u in or not? no? PUSSY!!! I KNEW EVERYONE ON SHIT518 WERE PUSSYS.

Yeah 450rwhp. Sounds about right judging by what ive seen of that vehicle before. No racing for me.

Yep. 450whp, but it was the highest dyno number @ A.S.S. yet…

Lotttaa sarcasm in my post jd.

lol @ it being eddie hes a legend and good guy haha sorry i was fucking with ya last night lmao:rofl

As with mine, I was trying to reinforce your 450whp skepticism.

Fuck. I was on the sidelines for the Jammer race. I’m not so bad off Randy’s arms and if my car wasn’t away I’d run for fun even though I’m slow.

your outta ur tree
my shits only 450whp
nobodys making that or more???

I would never own a 500whp Cobalt and simultaneously live under my parent’s roof.