anywhere that buys books?

my cousin recently aquired a house thats pretty much filled with books. theres at least a few hundred probably thousand books, most are hardcoverd informative books, like business building law ect. not looking to pick thru them just want them gone and to make a few bucks out of it, probably a box truck full of books

Try Turning Leaves or Rust Belt Books

Sell them on half.com or amazon. Or drop them off at library/amvets/goodwill and log it in itsdeductible.com for the tax writeoff.

Read some of them.

+1

If you have a shitload, there is a ton of software out there for the old dell axiom PDA’s, and a barcode scanner.

I have seen a guy do this before, you just scan the book barcode, and it gives a thumbs up or thumbs down if people are willing to pay anything for it on amazon.com.

He buys the ones that are worth something for nothing then resells them.

Otherwise you can manually punch in each isbn into amazon if you don’t want to invest anything.

I’d love to take them and sell them on Amazon, but I doubt I’d have the room to transport all of them back here…

the thing is i dont want to cherry pick thru them all, some of them are 100$+ books they just need to get out of the house id take a few hundred for them all if anyone here wants to take them