Apartments in the north hills/glenshaw/shaler...

Hey guys - Moving back to Pitt from Philly soon. I’ll be working at the West Penn hospital (Friendship/Bloomfield), so I’m looking for apartments relatively close but not right next to the hospital.

I grew up out near the PGH airport so I’m not too familiar with this part of town.

Any apartment suggestions for the areas listed in the title?

at least 8 walls / bathroom and a front door.

They’re all semi decent I guess. Stay out of Millvale and Etna lol. I graduated from Shaler and lived in Millvale for quite awhile. Worked like 3 blocks away from that hospital too

I lived in west veiw for a long time it is very nice there…

Send a PM to Foz here on the site. He works in Real estate and should be able to help you out.

Thanks BlackBelt!

I have a single bedroom availabe in McCandless… heated garage, storage, pool in the summer, tennis courts, extra storage space, private balcony… 650 + utilities. Have been told by old tenants gas+electric combined never went over $80

Also have a 3 bed, 1 car garge, 1.5 bath end unit townhouse off of McKnight for 1,000

Shoot me a pm with your e-mail and I can send you more informatoin about that and anything else on the market for rent. Glad to help

wow, so I’ve already recieved a bunch of pm’s (but not from the op)! glad to help guys, but send me an e-mail to send results back with! I can do that a lot faster and easier than trying to give you reiterate the information in a pm

thanks guys, PM sent. looks like i was a little slow on this one! ha.

know a guy in millvale who fixes up and rents lots of places, but don’t expect too fancy of a place…

what will you be doing for West Penn?

i saw an apartment in westview for rent today, right on center ave.

also, i sent you a pm a while ago, now sure if you got it or not

Will be finishing my 3rd and 4th years of medical school at West Penn Hospital.

Still searching… :slight_smile:

Hope im not stepping on any toes, but try http://www.rentledonne.com/ I live a neighborhood where some of these units are, they are kinda nice duplex/townhomish style units.